The Reentry program assists individuals with a criminal background or released from incarceration who are facing challenges finding employment. Reentry provides training, education, and supportive services to assist individuals with backgrounds to return to society as law abiding citizens.
Program Benefits include:
- Career planning and counseling
- Employability skills workshop
- Interviewing skills workshop
- Resume preparation
- Job searching and placement assistance
- Referrals to OJT and transitional jobs
- Referrals to educational and vocational training
- Federal Bonding and Work Opportunity Tax Credit Information
Our indvidual case management services continuously measure to participant progress and success. Case managers work closely with participants from intake to program completion to maintain consistency at each program phase and address new needs as that may come up. The agencies that offer no-cost case management services are:
The Rivera Beach Reentry Center
The Lord’s Place
Please email email@example.com or a Career Consultant for more information on the program or to enroll.
Raynisha Perry, Senior Reentry Career Consultant
p: 561.340.1060 ext 2354