Initial Qualifying Survey
Please complete the following questionnaire to see if you might qualify.
Do you meet any one of the following?
- Dependent spouse of a military member on active duty whose income was reduced due to: deployment, permanent change of station; or service-connected death or disability of the member
- Receiving or have exhausted unemployment benefits and are unable to find a job in your last occupation
- Laid off but not eligible for unemployment benefits and are unable to find a job in your last occupation
- Received a notice of termination from your current employer due to company closure
- Self-employed and now unemployed due to economic conditions or a natural disaster
- No longer able to depend on the income of a family member
- Receive cash (TANF) or food assistance (SNAP)
- Receive Social Security or Veterans Administration disability rated benefits
- In a household that meets low-income criteria on Poverty Guidelines
|Family Household Size
- Basic Skills Deficient
What is Basic Skills Deficient?
Unable to speak, read, write, compute, or solve problems in English to function on the job, within the family, or in society.
- Unemployed or at a job that does not support your financial needs and are experiencing difficulty in obtaining or upgrading employment
* You will be contacted by a staff member of CareerSource Palm Beach County regarding application status within 10 business days of application submission.
All locations are open Monday through Friday, 8AM - 5PM.
We are closed Saturday and Sunday, as well as all major holidays.