Please complete the following questionnaire to see if you might qualify.
Do you meet any one of the following:
- Temporarily or permanently laid off due to COVID.
- Unemployed six out of the past 13 weeks.
- Dependent spouse of a military member on active duty whose income was reduced due to: deployment, permanent change of station, or service-connected death or disability of that person.
- Receiving or have exhausted unemployment benefits and are unable to find job in your last occupation.
- Laid off but not eligible for unemployment benefits and are unable to find a job in your last occupation.
- Received a notice of termination from your current employer due to company closure.
- Self-employed and now unemployed due to economic conditions or a natural disaster.
- No longer able to depend on the income of a family member.
- Receive cash (TANF) or food assistance (SNAP)
- Receive Social Security or Veterans’ Administration disability rated benefits
- In a household that meets low income criteria based on Poverty Guidelines
|Family Household Size
Family size includes those individuals that are related by blood, marriage, or decree of court, who are living in a single residence and who are:
- A husband, wife, and dependent children
- A parent or guardian and dependent children
- A husband and wife
- Are Basic Skills Deficient
What is Basic Skills Deficient?
- Unable to speak, read, write, compute, or solve problems in English to function on the job, within the family, or in society.
- Unemployed or at a job that does not support your financial needs and are experiencing difficulty in obtaining or upgrading employment
* You will be contacted by a staff member of CareerSource Palm Beach County regarding application status within 10 business days of application submission.
All locations are open Monday through Friday, 8AM - 5PM.
We are closed Saturday and Sunday, as well as all major holidays.