ARE YOU READY?
CareerSource Palm Beach County is accepting applications for its structured work readiness program. Interested youth are encouraged to apply.
Each applicant must be:
- A Palm Beach County resident, ages 17-24
- Available now and currently not enrolled and/or not working part or full-time
- Committed and prepared to dedicate to Monday-Friday 9am to 3pm for 5 weeks
Applicants will be invited to participate in a two-day selection process, where they will be evaluated for eligibility and suitability for the program. Those who successfully complete the selection process will transition to the five week Career Prep class. During Career Prep, each individual will:
- Earn valuable credentials
- Explore interests/careers
- Develop leadership skills
- Receive money management training
- Participate in field trips and community service activities
- Engage in mock interviews and resume building
In the final phase, graduate move to one-on-one coaching to prepare for enrolling in higher education or seeking employment in a chosen area of interest.
Our next class will begin September 11 in these offices: