Position Summary: Seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Fabricator/Welder to join a top-notch team of skilled professionals to create custom solutions for emergency vehicles.
Description of Duties:
Recognize set up and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade. Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers. Operate various sheet metal shears, brake presses, roll former and other sheet metal operations.
Must be mechanically inclined, able to read blue prints and metal layout drawings for fitting and fabricating metal products. Must be able to measure accurately and use math skills including being able to convert decimals to fractions. Work independently with minimal supervision but able to communicate and work with other departments.
Close attention to details and good organization are required. Must be able to lift and carry heavy items and maintain a quick and steady pace working efficiently throughout the shift.
· High School Diploma or its equivalent.
· Proficient in welding and fabricating sheet metal.
· Proficient in reading blueprints and designs.
· Must possess mechanical aptitude along with manual dexterity and have the ability to work in small spaces.
· Must have own basic hand tools.
Full service IT company located in Jupiter, FL. is looking for a Remote/Onsite Computer Technician.
Candidate must be an individual who wants to work in the IT field as a career.
This technical position requires that the applicant be ready to work with the necessary knowledge.The only training that will be provided comes in the form of learning the "Ticketing System", all other information should be known.
· 3 years of experience with IT Hardware Repair
· 3 years of experience with IT Networking
· 3 years of experience with IT Remote Services
Needs to be competent with:
· Communication with customers
· Microsoft Office products
· Outlook (Most Important), Excel, Word, Access
· Expertise with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. - Needs to have an understanding of how the Operating System works with the knowledge and experience to repair issues quickly.
· PC Hardware Knowledge - Can deduce hardware issues and suggest adequate repairs.
· Networking - Must have knowledge of networking PC's within a domain, and/or server networking.
· Understanding of switches, firewalls, and server operating systems.
· Printer Networking
· IP Protocols
· Knowledge of Virus Removal procedures
· Operating System Reloads
· BIOS Settings
· Hard Drive and Solid State Drive knowledge - Understand how the drives work
· How to setup partitions
· How to create and restore backups
· Microsoft Certification
· VMWare Certification - VSphere or equivalent
· A+ Certification
· C++, Java, HTML Certifications
· Must possess Class D Security License, D&G preferable.
· Military, Law Enforcement or Criminal Justice/Corrections, TSA, etc. experience required.
· Current driver's license required.
· Good computer skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills and military bearing.
· Good driving record.
· Guard, patrol, or monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
· Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
· Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
· Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
· Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
· Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
· Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
· Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
· Position requires foot patrol.
The purpose of this classification is to coordinate and supervise activities of a crew of workers engaged in maintaining City tennis courts and surrounding park areas, athletic fields, aquatic facility pumps and motor equipment, and related facilities.
· Provides direction, training, guidance, and assistance to employees; coordinates daily work activities; organizes, prioritizes, and assigns work; monitors status of work, inspects completed work, and troubleshoots problem situations; monitors performance.
· Assists in ensuring staff compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures; ensures adherence to established safety procedures; monitors work environment and use of safety equipment to ensure safety of employees and other individuals; initiates any actions necessary to correct deviations or violations.
· Plans and coordinates maintenance/repair activities for parks and recreation facilities; receives/prioritizes work orders and assigns projects to appropriate staff; evaluates job sites prior to commencement of projects; determines equipment, materials, and manpower needed to conduct work; plans work activities around game/event schedules;
· Performs administrative tasks; prepares daily logs and tracks project man-hours; prepares daily work schedules to ensure adequate coverage; reviews employee time cards and submits for processing. Monitors status of projects to ensure timely completion; informs supervisor of status of projects; reports accidents, problems, or concerns regarding staff, projects, equipment, facilities/property, or other issues.
· Inspects and monitors grounds, athletic fields, irrigation systems, and park facilities to identify problems, needed repairs, or other situations requiring attention, such as vandalism, inoperative lighting, or broken sprinkler heads and fencing. Submits work orders.
· Monitors inventory levels of equipment, tools, chemicals, supplies, and other materials; ensures availability of adequate materials to conduct projects and work activities; initiates requests for new or replacement materials; picks up supplies or materials as needed.
· Operates a variety of machinery, equipment, and tools associated with projects and work activities.
· Oversees the general/preventive maintenance work necessary to keep vehicles, equipment and tools in operable condition.
· Transports, lifts, loads and unloads various equipment and materials used in projects , facility rentals and department special events.
· Maintains a comprehensive, current knowledge of applicable regulations, policies, and procedures; maintains an awareness of new methods, trends, and advances in the profession; attends workshops and training sessions as appropriate.
· Maintains a comprehensive, current knowledge of all guidelines and regulations related to the
· Ensures proper pool maintenance, repair and troubleshooting for the aquatic facilities, pumps, equipment and hardware.
· Supervises the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of all pool maintenance and technical support related to all aquatic sites.
· Performs a variety of clay court maintenance tasks, including operation of clay court roller and golf cart (with attachments), operate hose for manual watering, repair divots & low spots, apply Calcium Chloride, apply algaecide, remove and replace lines, scarify and remove dead material, add new clay, lute, water and roll clay to maintain level surface. Performs a variety of hard court maintenance tasks, including operation of blowers and pressure washers, weed and insect control, repairing cracks, pulling weeds
· Removes and re-hangs windscreens.
· Repairs vandalism to grounds and buildings.
· Performs a variety of maintenance tasks, including, moving furniture and tennis equipment, repairing fences, carpentry work and cleaning.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist in the organizing and implementing of social services in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures. To be achieved under the direction of the Social Services Director and/or Administrator, to insure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met and maintained on an individual basis.
· Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
· Ensure that your work area is maintained in a clean, sanitary and safe manner.
· Report any exposure to blood or body fluids.
· Expected to board at the facility during a disaster or an emergency situation.
· Follow established infection control and universal precaution policies and procedures when performing daily tasks.
· Attend and participates in departmental and facility required in-service classes.
· Maintain confidentiality of resident information and honors residents personal and property rights. Knock before entering any resident room.
· Treat all residents fairly and with kindness, dignity and respect.
· Follow established safety regulations at all times.
· Report any unsafe/hazardous conditions, defective equipment, etc., to maintenance.
· Report any employee accident/incident regardless of how minor it may be.
· Follow established fire safety policies and procedures and conducts all fire safety and disaster preparedness drills in a safe and professional manner.
· Must be able to speak, read, and write English in an understandable manner.
· Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with Residents, families, personnel and support agencies.
· Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
· Working conditions consist of standing, bending, sitting, and moving intermittently during working hours.
· Must be able to lift, push, pull and move equipment, supplies, residents, etc. in excess of 25 pounds.
· Subject to frequent interruptions and is subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, etc.
· Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents.