Large established company is looking for a Route Service Sales Representative (RSSR) to manage and grow customer accounts in the Rental Division.
RSSRs drive a truck along an established route and service an existing customer base.
It is a physical, fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position in which the RSSR delivers and picks up uniforms, shop towels, chemical cleaning products, and other rental products.
RSSRs are the face of this successful and established company and must work to build rapport with key decision makers, ensure quality standards, and pro-actively solve customer concerns.
Responsibilities also include growing our existing customer base by upselling and cross-selling additional products and services, negotiating service agreement renewals, and controlling inventory all while working professionally, safely, and complying with Department of Transportation ("DOT") regulations.
The vast majority of RSSRs work four 10 hour days per week with no weekends.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
· Have an active driver's license
· Be at least 21 years of age
· Obtain a DOT medical certification (Not required prior to employment)
· Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
Successful candidates will also possess:
· The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
· High School Diploma, GED, or Military Service, preferred
· The ability to demonstrate customer service orientation, preferred
· Self-motivation and be driven to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals.
· Employer check references