Begin the Path to a New Career with a Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training Scholarship
If you are unemployed or under employed and in need of a certification or credential in your current occupation or want to advance your career, you may qualify for a WIOA scholarship.
In order to qualify you must be…
- 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in US
- Registered for selective service (males only, check registration at www.sss.gov)
AND meet an income criteria such as…
- Receiving public assistance or disability benefits (automatic income eligible)
- In a household that meets low Income criteria based on Poverty Guidelines
- Unemployed or underemployed
Scholarships are awarded based on meeting eligibility and suitability criteria and the availability of training funds. Training must be for an occupation listed on the Regional Targeted Occupations List for Palm Beach County. See Quick Links (located on the left side of this web page) for the Regional Targeted Occupations List, Training Programs and Courses, as well as a list of approved Training Providers in Palm Beach County.
To complete the application properly, please follow the steps below:
- Complete a full registration in Employ Florida at www.employflorida.com and obtain your username.
- Click on the link below and complete an application
Due to the large number of applications submitted for the WIOA scholarship, it can take some time to respond to an applicant. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.