Our employment services can increase an organization’s return on investment by reducing hiring timelines and improving new hire retention rates:
- At our career centers, or at your location
- Mass recruitments – hiring events for all size groups
- Internet job postings
- Use our easily accessible Career Center facilities
- Interviewing rooms available
- Identify qualified candidates
- Maintain diverse pool of candidates
- Interview qualified applicants
- Match skills and determine aptitudes
- Industry-specific assessment tools
- Employed Worker Training
- On-the-Job Training
- Incumbent Worker Training
- Quick Response Training
Local Labor Market Information and Trend Analysis
- Identify local talent capabilities in the county
- Provide an extensive array of labor market sources and customized data
- Programs to assist employers facing layoffs or downsizings
- Support for all industry sectors
Learn how CareerSource Palm Beach County can help your business by viewing the brief video on this page and calling 1-800-556-JOBS (5627).
Hiring a Veteran
Hiring a veteran is a good business decision. Veterans receive priority of service at CareerSource Palm Beach County and their skills, values and extensive training are highly marketable to businesses of all sizes and industries. Veterans are disciplined, team players with skills businesses need to reach their goals and successfully grow.
If you are interested in hiring a veteran, please email email@example.com.
Invest in Youth, Get an Intern
- Click here to learn more.