CareerSource Palm Beach County Inc. appreciates educational and training organizations that wish to become a CareerSource Palm Beach County, Inc. (CSPBC) training provider. CSPBC has an open and on-going process, will review applications, conduct a site visit and provide CSPBC Board of Directors with recommendations for contracts. Only programs listed on the Regional Targeted Occupation List and those that issue a nationally or industry-recognized credential, certification or Associate of Science degrees upon completion of training will be considered for contracts. Contracts are renewed annually.
Training Provider Eligibility Criteria:
Submit a complete and accurate Training Provider Program Application including all requested information and documentation.
1. Must be in business under the current ownership for a minimum of two years.
2. Eligible providers of training service programs (ETP) must be:
a) Higher Education - An institution of higher education that provides a program that leads to a recognized postsecondary credential or
b) Apprenticeship program- An entity that carries out programs registered under the National Apprenticeship Act (NAA) or
c) Other public/ private providers – Other public or private providers of training service programs, which may include joint labor- management organizations, pre-apprenticeship programs and occupational / technical training.
d) Adult education and literacy activities – Providers of adult education and literacy activities if such activities are provided in combination with occupational skills training.
3. Be a public school or licensed by the Florida Department of Education Commission for Independent Education (CIE) to provide the proposed training program(s). Licensure documentation for each course proposed in the application must be provided to CSPBC.
4. Institutions providing secondary training, education or skills must maintain and provide regional AdvancED/SACS accreditation as a secondary public or private school district.
5. Provide direct training to the client and not subcontract the delivery of the training.
6. Participate in the Florida Education & Training Placement Information Program (FETPIP).
7. Approved PELL grant schools, must coordinate PELL grant payments with CSPBC ITA funding.
8. Training provider/school approved by an IT software developer, whose products are considered universal products used nationally or globally to train individuals on their
software, is not required to be accredited nor is the course of training required to be accredited; however, the training provider/school must be listed by the IT software developer on the developer's website.
9. Track and supply program completion/placement information to CSPBC. (Programs must meet CSPBC performance measures)
TRAINING PROVIDER PROGRAM APPLICATION
* Return completed application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org