We've got a new career center in Delray Beach! Watch this video from the grand opening.
Central Career Center & SNAP Office
3400 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Map | Telephone: (561) 340-1060
West Career Center
1085 South Main Street
Belle Glade, FL 33430
Map | Telephone: (561) 829-2040
Delray Career Cottage
186 NW 5th Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Map | Telephone: (561) 727-3399
Career center hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
CareerSource Palm Beach County career centers are critical facilities for placing thousands of job seekers in positions that range from entry-level opportunities to the executive suite. Services at the career centers include:
- Job search workshops and assistance
- Career consulting
- Onsite employer recruitments
- Free use of office machines for job searches
- Access to hundreds of jobs
- Labor market information, such as jobs in demand
- Programs for persons with disabilities and priority service for U.S. military veterans and eligible spouses
CareerSource Palm Beach County career centers provide recruitment, assessments and referrals of qualified job candidates; space for accepting applications, screening and interviewing candidates for employment; and grant applications for training new or existing employees.
For job seekers.
CareerSource Palm Beach County career centers provide job-search workshops; the use of computers, copiers and faxes to assist in a job search; training opportunities for those who qualify; and counseling, assessments and job placement services. Veterans of the U.S. military are provided priority of service at each of the career centers.
Regardless of the services you need, CareerSource Palm Beach County career centers can help you with the essential tools that job seekers need to find employment in today’s workforce, including training opportunities, recruitment events, information on community resources and special programs that assist with overcoming employment hurdles.
During Your Visit
To maintain a professional environment and setting, and to ensure that job seekers are always prepared for immediate referrals to employment interviews, appropriate business dress is required. When visiting a CareerSource Palm Beach County Career Center, please:
- Dress for a job interview during every visit. Shorts, cut-offs, crop tops/bare midriffs and flip flops/beach sandals are not permitted.
- Have available your valid identification, such as a driver's license, when you enter the Career Center.
- Be courteous to others. Turn off, silence or set your cell phone to vibrate.
Food, beverages or tobacco products are not permitted inside CareerSource Palm Beach County Career Centers.